rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manchester UK Mini Datasheet

Manchester UK Mini Datasheet

Manchester is definitely among the most-underrated cities in all of Europe. Enjoyed my weekend there a lot. A sheer endless numbers of sluttily-dressed girls, great city center with unique post-industrial age vibe, free museums that are great if you're interested in industrial history, lots of interesting pre-WW II architecture, lively center, lots of stores, and really friendly people. Liked it a lot and would recommend it even over London for a weekend getaway.

Mind the weather though. Was there last June, endless rain for 2,5 days straight. Doesn't keep the girls from wearing slutty hot-pant outfits though. I was sitting in the Sandwich store along the walkway from Manchester Piccadilly station to the centre some times, and it was an endless parade of lightly-dressed sluts obviously from the suburbs or small towns coming to/from Manchester by train. Rarely seen such a high number of fuckable, hot young girls in such as short timespan. Don't know if it was some kind of event for the girls on that weekend, it was Mid-June!?

Also found most girls to be quite sexy and pretty. Never understood what the English have against their girls (maybe except the attitude), but looks-wise, I felt just fine there [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread