rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Starbucks stores defaced for pledging to hire refugees

Starbucks stores defaced for pledging to hire refugees

Quote: (03-18-2017 10:30 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz will step down from his role as coffee king on April 2, The Seattle Times reports. Schultz transformed Starbucks into a global brand and multi-billion dollar company. He will keep his salary and remain with Starbucks as an executive chairman, focusing on the company’s premium businesses.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4070395/starbuc...teps-down/

Writing may be on the wall for the company.

Whether he stepped down due to backlash over his statements or simply as a plan to focus elsewhere is anyone's guess. He's stepped down before and considering he's retaining the executive chairman position, I'm sure he plans to come back eventually or at least be heavily involved in the company. Forbes source:

This is not the first time Schultz has stepped away from being chief executive at Starbucks. After taking over in 1987 he steered the company through its 1992 IPO and for years afterward, before giving up the job on April 6, 2000. At the time, he said he was vacating the role in order to focus on the company's global strategy. He took back the reins on January 8, 2008.

Schultz first joined Starbucks as director of operations and marketing in 1982, when the company had just four stores (it now has more than 25,000). After falling in love with Italian coffeehouses during a 1983 trip to Italy, Schultz left Starbucks to start Il Giornale, his own line of coffeehouses. But he couldn't stay away from the Seattle-based coffee chain for long: in 1987, he returned, buying the company and becoming its CEO.

To be fair to your statement, Roosh, this quote seems to support your overall thought (that the company may downturn without him at the main helm):

Starbucks stock, which closed Thursday's regular trading session with a modest 0.9% gain, dropped more than 3% in after-hours trading on the news. That means a nearly $100 million dip in Schultz's net worth, to $3 billion from $3.1 billion as of Thursday's market close.

Thursday's after-hours dip aside, Schultz has overseen significant growth in Starbucks shares: from its 1992 IPO through April 6, 2000, when his first spin as CEO ended, shares returned 1,298%. From January 8, 2008 -- the day he took back the corner office duties -- through Thursday, the stock's total return was another 551%. During the the in-between period, the shares gained 96%.

We'll have to see how it goes long-term for ShariaCucks.

As for me, I've been enjoying coffee from a variety of other vendors (not that I spent much money there with any regularity).

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread