rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ocon Alive: The Roosh Program

Ocon Alive: The Roosh Program

28Jan17

This was a wild night. It was the night I decided to wear this "awesome" flower shirt that I bought that afternoon. Depending on how you look at it, it's either the greatest or worst shirt in the game. My buddy hooked it up with his watch and fancy ass shoes - I don't even know the brand - so I was looking good. I think this night showed me that your appearance can turn heads despite this being peacocking in a way.

Regardless, people were talking to me all night telling me they loved the shirt. Good, or bad, they were talking to me - guys and girls. So it gave me intense confidence to where I could open up with "Excuse me, what do you think of my shirt," or when drunker, "Yo what do you think of dis shirt.."

Unfortunately, I didn't do a next day log of the approaches. I didn't make the program official until I started this thread and I think was feeling somewhat down on the program and game for whatever reason, like why do I have to do this shit to get laid. These depressing moods sink in from time to time but make no mistake, I'm having a fucking blast.

Sadly I do not remember all the approaches from this night.

Approach 14: I'm not sure if this counts as an approach because I didn't do the approaching but we made our way to the front of the room where the band was playing. I could see this chick straight up eye balling me hard. I ended up walking back to the bar for a drink and I turned around and she walked up and straight unbuttoned three of my buttons with one hand. I think I fucking bonered up about as fast as her friend came and ripped her away. I buttoned back up.

Approach 15: My buddy and I were standing next to a group of hot chicks. He said, "Hey ask these girls if they want a drink." I turned around and said, "Hey girls, you wanna do a shot?!" Prepared to spend like 70$ on a fucking round.

They were like, "Hell yeah!" At least, one of them was like hell yeah. She asked what kind, so I said kamikaze shots. They were fucking amazing the other night and very girly haha. She bought the drinks thank god. I didn't ask this time if they wanted any money. My buddy was like, "Why didn't you give them money?!" Fuuuuucckkk that. Anyways, we tried to pull them to the dance floor but that shit didn't work. Sometimes I'm just chilling in these long pregnant pauses wondering what to say or do but I'll just bail.

Note: Embrace the pregnant pauses because if nothing else it's hilarious.

--My buddy was getting pretty fucking lit and I could see this broad eye balling him all night. Eventually I just pushed him right into her on the dance floor and they spent the rest of the night in straight up sloppy PDA.

Approach 16: I approached a chick and asked her what she thought of my shirt. She told me how much she loved it and that it was a power move. We talked a bit and then kissed. Then we grinded hard on the floor and I was feeling her the fuck up. She wouldn't kiss me again for some reason. Then she unbuttoned my shirt and wrapped it around my neck. Lol. I turned around again and started grinding on dat ass. Then outta nowhere she took off. Like fast. Sobered up? I never got her name or did I?

I found my buddy with his chick and he said, "Hey, we're taking an uber back to their place." I was fucked up at this point, "Ok." We get into this rape van like uber with like six chicks and head to their local college which was like twenty minutes away. Somewhere along the way my buddy just started shitting all over my shirt with these chicks. Everyone in the uber was shitting on the shirt, lol, and I was getting pissed because my god damn wingman didn't even have my back. Then the girl sitting to my left said, "I tried to help you, I took it off." And I'm like, "Oh shit you're Kaela!" Didn't realize the chick was the same one who I kissed and tried to stink finger. She's like, "You don't even remember my name?" Her name was not Kaela. But talk about blown opportunities. We got to the college and she basically took the fuck off in one direction. My buddy took off with his chick in another direction.

Next thing I know I'm stuck outside this college drunk. Somehow I get in and I'm wandering the halls of this dorm looking for a bathroom. Eventually I find a dorm that sounds like a crazy party when the dorm door behind me opens and it's my buddy and his chick. He's like "What are you doing man, are you ubering home?" In a get the fuck out kind of way. I was okay with it. I didn't want to cockblock even though I was pissed about the uber ride over. I ubered home. He didn't smash because she doesn't bang dudes she just met. So she blew him and swallowed his load. Twice.

--A week later we saw her out again making out with another dude. This was after she texted my buddy telling him to come out dancing with her again literally an hour or two before. America.

Messages In This Thread