rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ocon Alive: The Roosh Program

Ocon Alive: The Roosh Program

07Jan17
Appearance: blue thermal, jeans, grey vans, glasses, beard

Approach 5: I approached some nerdy girl with glasses who was with her fat cunt cousin. I think I just walked up and said, "Hey." This approach showed me, for the first time, the real meaning of a cockblock. The nerdy girl was really shy but really receptive. I think she just got braces in, so she was nervous. Seemed like she was trying to hide them. The conversation would pick up and then her fat cunt cousin would pull her away to the bathroom. I had to entertain them both too. She did this once, and then I found her later in the night and started talking again. It went well, the nerdy girl was opening up, and feeling my beard and touching me. Then her cousin pulled her away again, with the nerdy girl saying, "Will you be here?" To which, I replied, "Yes." They came out of the bathroom and gave me what appeared to be the coldest of shoulders. Now, I wasn't hammered this night, but I wasn't sober. I walked right over to them and said, "Look if you guys don't want to talk to me it's cool. I just don't want to waste our time." Then I walked away. Her cousin started laughing pretty hysterically and she sort of joined in, but I was already walking away.

Approach 6
: Some girl was alone so I approached her. She was rubbing her eyes, so I opened with, "Are you okay?" She said yeah, she just needs tylenol. We actually had a great conversation. She put out, so to speak. She was far hotter than the nerdy chick with braces - who according to my buddy, walked by me doing this. She asked me questions, I asked her questions. Then two dudes came over, talked to her, I tried to input to the conversation. Then the guys left. I said, "They seemed nice, who were they?" She said, "the tall one is my boyfriend." After that the guys were back, I looked at the tall guy, whispered to him, "Sorry bud, didn't know she was with you." He smiled and said he didn't care. I walked back over to the bar.

At this point, my buddy convinced me the nerdy chick was into me. I said go find them and he did. He came back not a minute later saying she was looking for me. I walked over and she was extremely apologetic. Before I walked over, I told him I needed him to distract the fat chick. And he did. The interaction with the nerdy girl went well and the lights came on. She asked for my number and we texted since then. Turns out this chick was married and her husband was at the bar that night. They have some weird open marriage because they don't have sex anymore. Allegedly. This girl doesn't respond well to normal texts but she always responds to dirty sexts and dick picks. I've tried to seal the deal multiple times but she is sorta weird/ flaky. I'll keep at it but it's sort of tired at this point. Also, I don't want to keep sending my dick over the internet...

Messages In This Thread