rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Previous Men Not Screwing A Girl Hard Enough - Happening More and More?

Previous Men Not Screwing A Girl Hard Enough - Happening More and More?

I had to replace my mattress the other day. I brought a girl home (Eurasian 8.5), fucked her for the first time, and finished to find the thickest pool of blood I had ever seen, aside from the virgins I've done. Thank god for condoms.

Went straight through my sheets. It was like the Japanese flag.

I'm not talking the expected blood levels you might get even outside her period from a good pounding.

The girl says afterwards, "It feels like I was a virgin before I met you."

I'm very happy with my size, but I'm definitely not packing 10 inches. This girl had had 5 previous partners, including two LTRs. There's something else behind it.

The thing is, I'm seeing this more and more. Girls with 3-10 partners bleeding out much more than they should. Four girls over four months and then a few further into last year.

Maybe it's our cucked society but I am increasingly finding a large number of girls who have never been fucked even semi-hard in their life.

I was with a University of Sydney girl four weeks ago and the same thing happened. Knowing two of her friends, I half-expected a canal as wide as the Red Sea, without the red stuff. I was wrong.

I'm thinking a range of factors are at play:
- Affirmative consent or its derivatives (though it doesn't explain some of the 25-28-year-olds).
- Growing pussy pedestalization, leading to timidity during intercourse.
- A general disinterest in sex amongst men, leading to either less encounters with the girl or less boinky ones.

Thoughts?

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Messages In This Thread