rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Importance of Managing and Documenting Your Financial Affairs with Women

The Importance of Managing and Documenting Your Financial Affairs with Women

@david.garrett84 - I know most of this thread is about the financial aspect of relationships with women, but I'm curious about the relationship itself. I also think many relationship issues can carry over into the financial aspects of the relationship.

How long were you with Krystyna and how long were you co-habitating?

What percentage of the time were you cohabiting since you were travelling so much?

You mentioned two other girls, a Russian and Bohemian both of whom lived in Prague, and I think you mentioned other girls in other threads. Were you in an open relationship with Krystyna where both of you could see other people - or could only you see other people - or were you discreetly seeing other girls without Krystyna knowing?

Did Krystyna have the attributes for an LTR that are commonly discussed on this forum - young, virgin or very low notch count, excellent cooking and cleaning skills, etc.?

Messages In This Thread