rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Importance of Managing and Documenting Your Financial Affairs with Women

The Importance of Managing and Documenting Your Financial Affairs with Women

Quote: (02-09-2017 01:47 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

To make things more simple: consider any money you spend on/give to a girl as money gone. Beyond that, don't "invest money" into or with a female unless she is birthing your children.

I'll admit I didn't read the OP as it was long winded and seemed awfully convoluted. The real solution here is to not get a woman mixed up in your personal financial dealings beyond buying her dinner, drinks, gifts, and random shit like that. You're not a bank.

This. My eyes lit up when I saw the title as blowing money on women has been my biggest issue in my 9 1/2 years of racking notches and girlfriends.

As I type this, I'm on the phone with my credit card company, moving forward on a payment plan to get my credit card debt under control - credit card debt that is due to spending way too much money on a 2015 STR (both on her and on some legal troubles related to her...goodness my bluepillness is gonna destroy me), a 2016-TR that I spent money on instead of getting my debts under control, and the spending habits were the product of spending way too much on women in the first place for years, when that money was cash instead of credit.

Imma break down the money spent on each of my last 3 gfs sometime soon and post it on this board.

Messages In This Thread