rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young women are now a ‘high-risk group’ for mental illness

Young women are now a ‘high-risk group’ for mental illness

Found this over on the Guardian (yeah - I know) https://www.theguardian.com/mental-healt...al-illness

Quote:Quote:

The statistics from NHS Digital show that more than one in four women aged 16-24 reported symptoms of common mental health conditions the previous week – a rise from 21% when the study was last carried out in 2007. Young women were three times as likely as men to report such symptoms, with rates of 9% among males of the same age, the figures show.

To red-pillers I'm sure none of this is surprising - substitute women's traditional life path of marriage, motherhood and home-making with credentials, career and the cock carousel and you are bound to produce all sorts of psychological issues. What is striking to me is the speed with which this malaise is spreading in younger women;

Quote:Quote:

Worryingly, in this age group, reports of self-harm in women had trebled to almost 20% between 2000 and 2014. This figure rose to one in four in self-completed questionnaires. Often they were suffering from anxiety or depression.

The article trots out all the boilerplate reasons for this - everything except the obvious, that is.

I think this is something to watch. I'm becoming more and more convinced that the 'turning' of our society towards a more traditional model will be led by men, but at the behest of women. The men are checking out and in response the women are cracking up, and it's now close to a critical mass of them. Women live most of their lives not in the real world, but in their own head; in a world of their own making. Well, the feminist dream is making that world a sick place - and the only cure is masculinity.

Messages In This Thread