rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miranda Kerr abstaining from sex before marriage to Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel

Miranda Kerr abstaining from sex before marriage to Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel

Quote:Quote:

her newfound liberation from sex

Remember how I keep saying women will demand something they believe they Want; ignore your explanations why they don't really need the Want or don't want either the price of responsibility of it; continue to complain until you give them the Want; then once the Want is achieved, eventually decide that the Want isn't what they wanted anyway; and then, somehow, blame a man for their lack of happiness with the Want?

The way to win is to completely-ignore them, as Trump did during the Women's March. They'll then complain that you 'don't listen to them'. I'm guessing this is why every man I remember of my Grandfather's generation had this kind of bemused, non-reactive quality to their wife's nagging. "That's nice, Dear."

Ladies, you can close your legs for a few months all you want, but you can never really get Unfucked.

Messages In This Thread