rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Des Moines, Iowa Datasheet

Des Moines, Iowa Datasheet

Hummm...

Automatic +1 for the breakdown.

Anytime a member joins from someplace none of us have ever gamed before, it automatically triggers my curiosity cells. [Image: smile.gif]

I can see what you mean by the Mexican term for latin guys. It's almost as though being called or thought of as Mexican is meant to be a derogatory term like "hillbilly". Fact is, there a re a lot of good looking Mexican people I've seen - hell Janet Jackson married a Mexican for many years, and so did Mariah Carey.

With that said, I can see where the confusion can easily be seen if they have never been exposed to anything else. Most laborers from Mexico dress like shit, and of course they would...they come here dirt poor. In the end, its something that can easily be overcome by dressing like a GQ model.

I have been in Fargo for 3 months, and many white girls will think I am Mexican, but most say it with a curiosity about you when they see you dress a lot better than their local men, and with 10x more swagger.

I met a very pretty white girl from Iowa at an airport a few months ago, and she was VERY NICE, and extremely attracted to me, but we were both going in separate directions, and I am not one to get phone numbers.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread