rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Des Moines, Iowa Datasheet

Des Moines, Iowa Datasheet

Intro: This is my first data sheet, so bare with me if I don’t give out all the exact details you’re looking for. Personally I’m not sure why anyone would want to actually travel here to game, or look for woman but when a guy like Mixx suggests a datasheet… you write up a datasheet.

Quality of Women: 2/5

There is a slight addition to this that I would like to point out; the truth is that 28.4% of Iowans are obese according to the CDC via a 2010 survey. It’s just pretty easy to get fat here with all this down home cooking, or fast food eating. That is why I say that most chicks in Iowa have a shelf life from about 16-23 for which they can most of the time eat anything, and still look good. After that, things take a downward spiral really god damned fast.

By that time they hit 24 a lot of girls begin to feel the effects of all that crappy eating, and a lot of them already have a kid. The truth is a good looking woman over 24 is about as rare as a fucking unicorn, and thus shouldn’t even really be worried about.

With that in mind, I would like to say that Iowa can produce some decent looking chicks when their young. Obviously I’m drawing on my own limited experience in comparison to girls from other places, but good looking corn fed pussy does exist, it just has a limited shelf life.

As for minorities.

Black: Most black chicks at least in Des Moines and Iowa are pretty god damned chunky or they usually have had a kid by the time their twenty. The best ones are usually from out of state, and are just going to college here. This of course doesn’t stop a lot of these girls thinking there Beyonce.

Latin: Pretty much the same thing as above, the best ones are going to college at ISU or Iowa State.

Asian: If you have yellow fever then stay the fuck out of Iowa, because there are almost no Asian chicks here.

Others: I’ve seen one Indian chick here, and she was actually pretty god damned good looking. This of course means she had beta’s swarming around here like she was queen fucking bee. Honestly I give the girl credit for coming to a place where her looks guarantee her a lot of attention and no competition.

Gaming:
The one thing you all need to understand is fucking no one comes to Iowa; I mean how often do you hear about a person honestly wanting to take a vacation to Iowa? This of course doesn’t stop the local white boys from trying to be gangsta, and the sad fact is even the local token black guys are about as gangsta as I am, the only difference is they can at least wear the style without looking like a total fucking idiot.

Honestly a black teenager in a small Iowa town is a lucky bastard, because he automatically get’s insane social proof and all the freaking nubile chicks he can handle. I will try to break it down for guys by race.

White: If your white in Iowa then you can do fine, the key is going to be making sure you’re looking good and let it be known that you’re not from around here. I’m not exactly sure how GQ it up you want to go, but the locals are usually dressed in blue jeans, and whatever shirt they can find. I would also not go to crazy with the pea cocking, or you might be seen as gay.

Black: In my view black guys you can do well with the fly hip-hop look and get some damned decent attention. Let it be known that you’re not from around here, and you will most likely have to be fucking using a bat to keep them off your dick. These chicks have been dealing with inauthentic douchebags their entire lives, and will latch on to anyone they actually think is real.

Latin: I know there are nuances to Latin cultures, but I can promise you that almost 99% are going to think you’re a Mexican. For Latin guys I think it’s important to GQ it up, and make sure people can’t mistake you for a day laborer. I’m sure someone like Mixx could kill here, but as always let the girls know you’re not from around here. You might gain some advantage by claiming to be Cuban, or something more exotic, but honestly that is just a guess.

Asian: I honestly have no idea how the chicks would respond, so I’m just going to go ahead and suggest you GQ up and let it be known you’re not from around here.

The common theme I keep suggesting is letting the girls know you’re not from around here. The fact is most people in Iowa grew up watching movies, and tv shows about other places. They might imitate the style, but something authentic is extremely rare and thus given a lot of attention.

Hotels: I’m yanking this from the wiki travel page, as it does a much better job of describing it.

•Several major chains have rooms available in the area. The city does not have a large number of bed and breakfast establishments (although not the case with Iowa in general). Peak booking periods, especially downtown near Wells Fargo Arena, are common for three successive weeks in March when the city hosts the state athletic championships for wrestling, girls' basketball and boys' basketball.
This guide uses the following price ranges for a standard double room:
Budget $60
Mid-range $60-120
Splurge $120+
[] Budget
•Travelodge, 4685 NE 14th St (approx. 1 block S of I-80/35), ☎ +1 515 265-5671, [106]. Includes breakfast, wifi, pool, and in-room appliances.
[] Mid-range
•4 J's Horse Ranch, 4310 NE 62nd Ave, Ankeny, ☎ +1 515 967-0005 (toll free: +1 866 967-0005), [107]. Bed and breakfast with pool and pond on-site.
•Baymont Inn and Suites, 4685 NE 14th St (I-80 and exit 136), ☎ +1 515 265-4777, [108]. Jacuzzi suites available with free breakfast, wifi, newspaper, pool, fitness room, in-room applicances. 21 and over only for suites, 8 different styles including 2 Japanese suites. $70-140.
•The Cottage, 1094 28th St (just N of I-235 in the Drake neighborhood), ☎ +1 515 277-7559 ([email protected]), [109]. Bed and breakfast surrounded by a white picket fence.
•Hampton Inn, 7060 Lake Dr, West Des Moines, ☎ +1 515 223-4700, [110]. checkin: 3PM; checkout: noon. Close to Jordan Creek Mall shopping and dining. Enjoy an On The House Hot Breakfast every morning, free hi-speed Internet access, business center, indoor pool and Whirlpool, and fitness center.
•Ramada Tropics Resort & Conference Center, 5000 Merle Hay Rd, ☎ +1 515 278-0271, [111]. Offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the only indoor water park in the Des Moines area.
•Valley West Inn, 3535 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines (1 block NW of I-235), ☎ +1 515 225-2524, [112]. Good place to stay for those wanting to shop at Valley West Mall. Free 24-hour airport shuttle.
[] Splurge
•Butler House on Grand B and B, 4507 Grand Ave, ☎ +1 515 255-4096, +1 866 455-4096, [113]. Picked one of 2006 Top Ten Most Romantic Inns by American Historic Inns.
•Embassy Suites on the River, 101 E Locust St (next to Simon Estes Ampitheater along the Des Moines River), ☎ +1 515 244-1700 (toll free: +1 800-EMBASSY, [email protected], fax: +1 515 244-2537), [114].
•Hotel Fort Des Moines, 1000 Walnut St, ☎ +1 515 243-1161 (toll free: +1 800-532-1466, [email protected], fax: +1 515 243-4317), [115]. Member of the National Register of Historic Places. Famous former guests include Charles Lindbergh, Elizabeth Taylor, Henry Fonda, Nikita Kruschev, Joe Louis, Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong, and several U.S. Presidents.
•Renaissance Savery Hotel, 401 Locust St (downtown), ☎ +1 515 244-2151 (toll free: +1 800-514-4706, fax: +1 515 244-1408), [116]. Formerly the historic Savery Hotel, built in the 1800's, it is now operated by Marriott. Features Bos restaurant, which sources from local and regional vendors to create contemporary Midwestern fare. Connected to the 3.5 mi Des Moines Skywalk. No two rooms are the same. Free 24 hour airport shuttle. From $129.
•Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel, 1800 50th St, West Des Moines, ☎ +1 515 223-1800, [117]. 285 guest rooms and suites with in-room Internet, Sheraton Sweet Sleep bedding, Shine for Sheraton bath products and flat-screen televisions. On-property dining includes the Park Place Restaurant and the Waterfall Grille. The hotel features 15 convention rooms totaling 23,000 square feet of meeting space.
•Wells Bed and Breakfast, 4724 7nd St, Urbandale, ☎ +1 515 521-4724, [118].

Clubs
Club Crush, Drink, and Aura are the major clubs here in Des Moines and West Des Moines. I only recommend going on Friday and the weekend. They have music, and there is your best chance for finding girls that fit within that previously talked about range. The strip clubs in Iowa aren’t even worth mentioning.

The only other place for day game I’d recommend is Jordan Creek Mall in West Des Moines. It’s pretty damn impressive by Iowa standards (make of that what you will), and usually has a pretty good crowd on the weekends.

Racism: I’m as lily white as they come so I’m not exactly sure how much real racism actually exists around here. In Des Moines the younger generation is so freaking desperate to be authentically hip-hop cool that there pretty color blind. Like almost all white people in the US, people around here don’t want to be seen as racist, and since they interact so rarely with minorities. Black people are so rare here that they generally at least can pretend to be nice long enough to get away.

Latin people might have a bit of a harder time, because they think your all Mexicans, but if your GQ upped then most likely they will keep any lingering feelings they have to themselves. In smaller towns this might not apply, so be warned.

So here is my datasheet on Des Moines, Iowa and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Messages In This Thread