rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best form of game for you?

Best form of game for you?

So during my short lived time in the game (about 10 months), I've come to realize there's about 3 main forms, in night game, day game, and online game. If you wanna be picky there's other scenarios like having a friend put you on and all that but it primarily comes down to those 3. Which do you guys get the most % of your lays from? I'd say for myself it'd be online game 70% and night game 30% and TBH I don't think that's a very good thing despite getting a good amount in the past year, but I've garnered a huge improvement since my desert dick like high school days. My day game on the other hand really fucking sucks, and I think that is just something that will come with less reliance of online (just too fucking convienent though) expierence and approaching more (something I don't do much in the day TBH). Interested to see what it's like for everyone else, day game tips are also very welcome.

Messages In This Thread