rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake facebook account for Tinder?

Fake facebook account for Tinder?

Quote: (02-05-2017 03:32 AM)rafaeld Wrote:  

I fought the tide of social media for along time (didn't even have a smartphone until a year ago) but it seems like this is a fight I cannot win if I want to get laid.

Question for you guys, when setting up a Tinder account do you link it direct to your real Facebook, or create a fake facebook for it?

It seems like quite a PITA to manage multiple facebook accounts on an iPhone at least.

-S

If you're going to set up a Facebook account, why not go all the way and make it a real one? I think the best mentality here is if you don't like using it, don't use it, but have it for the sake of having it. When you use Tinder, even though you can't directly access someone's Facebook from a profile, girls can still try to find your Facebook account, and if they do, it might be weird to have 0 friends. Girls may think you're shady.

Messages In This Thread