rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Generation Z thread

The Generation Z thread

Quote: (02-05-2017 01:05 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2017 10:42 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

The underlying premise stands to reason in a way.
Kids have a tendency to 'rebel' or do the opposite of their parents.

Lefty parents? Righty kids...

I've never met someone who grew up with lefty parents that didn't come out even more left. I don't doubt it happens but those are the exceptions that prove the rule. You can see this for yourself in high schools in the inner north of Melbourne since they are populated by the children of the intelligentsia and the oldest hipsters i.e Northcote, Brunswick, Princes Hill and University high schools. Also a fair few in the local private schools like Ivanhoe Grammar.

The opposite happens all the time though but that's what you'd expect anyway.

EDIT:
Has anybody else noticed that the youngest Millennials are noticeably more SJW than the older ones? I'm meeting seemingly normal 18 and 19 year old suburban white girls who have started to disparagingly bring up "old white men" in front of me on dates, unprompted. The most recent case is actually doing Computer Science too. This has happened to me before but only from girls a little older who you would expect to be liberal anyway. Never from your run of the mill basic bitch.

Absolutely the 27-34 millennials are a different breed than the younger ones. I'm 30 and we weren't indoctrinated in college or high school with the same level garbage the younger millennials were.

Messages In This Thread