rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Generation Z thread

The Generation Z thread

As someone with young step-siblings of both genders, I think this is accurate. The girl (16) told be specifically that "she doesn't like feminists", and the boy (13) thought it was (after his initial surprise) "cool" when he found out I supported Trump, because it's the complete opposite of what he's preached to at school. He's also an avid online gamer, which lends itself to the overall anti-SJW culture.

That generation is not necessarily "conservative", they've just been exposed to the worst excesses of the prog-left and want no part of it. Why? Because they can probably tell it's full of losers. I mean, if you're a 13 year old kid, who's going to seem more fun and rebellious to you: Lacy Green talking about how fat positivity is wonderful... or Milo saying "feminism is cancer" and "Muslims blow everyone up"?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread