rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Generation Z thread

The Generation Z thread

It's turning out that the pendulum is swinging towards the right with Generation Z.

Quote:Quote:

Teenagers born after 2000 - the so-called 'Generation Z' - are the most socially conservative generation since the Second World War, a new study has found.

The youngsters surveyed had more conservative views on gay marriage, transgender rights and drugs than Baby Boomers, Generation X or Millennials.

The questioned were more prudent than Millennials, Generation X and Baby Boomers but not quite as cash-savvy as those born in 1945 or before.

Sociology experts class those born in or before 1945 as the Silent Generation; people born between 1946 and 1964 as Baby Boomers; those born between 1965 and 1980 as Generation X; and anyone born between 1980 and 2000 as Millennials.

Only 14 and 15-year-olds were surveyed, by brand consultancy The Gild, as they were classed as being able to form credible opinions by that age.

When asked to comment on same-sex marriage, transgender rights and cannabis legislation, 59 per cent of Generation X teenagers said they had conservative views.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...e-WW2.html

I made a comment on this with the last podcast with Quintus, where I noticed that my Gen Z brother consumes 4chan memes and Youtube videos that are out of reach of establishment control, compared to my other Millennial brother who has consumed more establishment media (Daily Show, South Park, etc.).

The economic comfort level of Gen Z is still high, but you'll have more diversity of thought that pushes them towards the red pill. They were raised in an era where ideas of the manopshere and other dissident right movements are essentially normalized. I also wonder if their higher rates of autism and asperger's will push them more towards logical red pill thinking instead of the emotional arguments of leftism.

I don't know how accurate the linked study is, but I do not accept the assumption that Gen Z will be worse than millennials. We'll have to wait and see.

Messages In This Thread