rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can I take action politically IRL?

How can I take action politically IRL?

Quote: (03-11-2017 06:50 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

Personally, I'd be looking at forming my own party in the current climate. The Conservatives are effectively New Labour, Labour are a hard leftist cult, the Lib Dems are...well, the Lib Dems. UKIP are utterly dysfunctional and without a rebrand will look redundant when Brexit finally happens. The Greens are virtue-signallers par excellence. The BNP are racist as fuck and have outgrown their usefulness to the mainstream media as bogeymen now that Brexit is happening and Trump is in power, so expect them to disappear faster than Nicola Sturgeon's approval ratings (one chart I just saw had the Scottish Conservative leader rating above her, which tells you all you need to know). The Monster Raving Loony Party are still around, but I'm not wasting my time on them just for a few lulz.

I was actually looking into the process for forming a party in case I do see the need to gather like minded souls together to form a true conservative party in the near future.

Liberty GB seem pretty good, but they're absolutely minuscule.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread