rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(Re-Edit)4 Democrats voted YES for EVERY Trump nominee

(Re-Edit)4 Democrats voted YES for EVERY Trump nominee

4 Democrats voted YES for EVERY Trump nominee

Warner -VA

Manchin III -WV

King -NY

Heitcamp -ND

It seems that these politicians (i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶F̶e̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶y̶)̶ ̶ have supported Trumps pics, and MAY continue to do so in the future.

What can WE do as citizens to reward, and encourage them to continue to support trumps pics and changes in the future?(especially the new supreme court pick coming up) I know Samseau and Mike CF have some sort of reach that can get to these people (and more member of the government) Especially Mike CF: Is there anything you guys can do on our behalf, or anything we can help you with? (Congressman letter writing etc. . .)

I saw Mike on youtube mention that he has a slush fund for stuff that people have donated to, I'd be happy to donate to that, to help effect future decisions to representatives of our government.

Are there any other ideas of things many of us can do to help "Nudge" our politicians into the right direction?(Pun intended) We are a lot powerful than we may think now, I think we could pull something off (following all tenets of the law of course).

Edit: Thanks Matrix Dude for the corrections, I didn't realize that last pick, thanks for the nifty site too btw +1 for you.

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread