rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I'm feeling so depressed when I back from Colombia

Why I'm feeling so depressed when I back from Colombia

Quote: (02-06-2017 04:25 PM)scotian Wrote:  

While I understand where the OP is coming from and as I mentioned, I go through the same thing myself when I return home, I think that a lot of us here on RVF have a tendency to glorify some of these places and only focus on the positives and skim over the negatives. Yes, the women are hot and friendly but let's not forget that Colombia is still a dangerous, third world shit hole. I'm here in Canada hating the cold and the lack of fake asses but the customer service is great (I can get a burger in less than 30 minutes!), the gyms are awesome (people re-rack the weights and wipe off benches), the air is clean, the streets are safe and taxi drivers won't rob me.

Honestly, I get pretty stressed out in Colombia on a daily basis when I really shouldn't but there's a lot of little things that stress me out when I go down there as I mentioned above. Also, for the guys who live in the US and Europe, those place really aren't as bad as a lot of guys on here claim they are, even the women. For me, my ideal situation would be living in southern Florida full time and taking quick 1-2 weeks trips to the Caribbean or South America a few times each year then coming back to civilization, I'd go insane living in a third world country all year.

Also for the young guys on here, especially under 25, I wouldn't even consider chasing pussy in a third world dump until you're older, you guys have prime access to young pussy in your home country and as idiotic as some of those girls can be, they are still hot and like to get drunk and slut it up. I would take a college keg party full of drunk American skanks over your typical Colombian night club any day.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Messages In This Thread