rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I'm feeling so depressed when I back from Colombia

Why I'm feeling so depressed when I back from Colombia

Quote: (02-10-2017 12:50 PM)joacocanal Wrote:  

I think scotian must be a huge hypocrite considering how much he talks shit on Colombia and Colombians and still lives here and is surrounded by Colombians. Please gtfo snow monkey, go be whoremonger elsewhere if you hate it here that much.
I can relate with Scotian on this. The first time I spent three months in Colombia, I was wild-eyed and smiled every second I was there. I couldn't understand why all the gringo expats complained about the Colombians all the time. I thought they were being unfair to a country I was enjoying so much.

But since then, I've seen what the hell they're talking about. I LOVE the country and Colombians VERY much. But Jesus they can make you want to strangle them sometimes. Just trying to buy more minutes on your phone or get lunch can make you see red.

Colombians are great people. I love them dearly. They can also be the laziest, most worthless, incompetent fucks you'll see anywhere. I'm torn about them. On the one hand, they're so much fun and such wonderful people. On the other hand, just goddamn.

I always say, "There's a reason Colombia doesn't have a space program or build airliners."

Perhaps that makes me a hypocrite regarding Colombia myself. I'll agree it likely doesn't make sense. But stay there long enough and you'll understand.

Messages In This Thread