rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend wants to meet male friend she met online

Girlfriend wants to meet male friend she met online

Quote: (02-02-2017 12:13 PM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

@birthday cat

It's implied.

And it's got nothing to do with permission because I don't ask for any.

She is NOT allowed to see other guys.

She knows explicitly that any kind of romantic dalliance on her part would immediately destroy our relationship.

The meeting as friends thing is a veiled version of that which is why it made me so uneasy and why I sought out the forum's counsel.

Quoting Apocalypse Now!:

Terminate with extreme prejudice. (Colonel Lucas)

Next her.

Agreeing with birthday cat second paragraph, also the most important reasoning behind my words is no other than the long distance.

If you are not around how do you know she wont meet other guys? Even when a guy is around he is not free that it happens, imagine a guy far away. And when you say she knows or its implied that you meet other girls, you think that if she has a slight temptation to cheat...she wont cheat? Of course she will, on her mind she will think that she is no different than you and is also allowed to fuck around, more so if you are not around.

It is already hard to keep an LTR when you live next to her, with the current status is much harder.

Long distance girls are to bang, or you can only consider a "serious relationship" if you already planned and are on the process of moving to her city or her moving to yours. Otherwise you just have to accept with sportmanship that she bangs other dudes. And to me it seems that she sees things this way relative to you, which is a more mature way of seeing things than the one you are currently applying.

Messages In This Thread