rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Her Boyfriend Out of the Way

Getting Her Boyfriend Out of the Way

I appreciate the feedback. I should say that I'm not in love with this girl or passing up other women over her. This seemed like a legit opportunity for some kinky sex with a girl I like well enough and nothing more. I didn't really expect to fuck her on the first date because I have yet to manage that with any Korean girl (some SNLs and 2nd date bangs but never on the 1st date) but I was curious if I did anything obviously weak or stupid or if there was some general advice about this kind of situation I could use.

If I fucked up anywhere it was after the makeout since it took me a second to get my head together about what to do. I expected it to either end in my bed or with her telling me to never talk to her again and neither happened so I wasn't sure. "When in doubt, chill out" and maintaining my original frame seems like the obvious solution but I surprised myself at how easily everything else went up to that point and wasn't ready I guess.

For all the "it's Asia, why are you wasting time working for it" comments: it's Korea and not the Philippines. Korea is easy mode if you're already killing it with your looks/status. Showing up white is rarely enough (and is never enough if you want any sort of consistency or quality) and I'm still a game amateur so regardless of what I do I'm grinding.

Messages In This Thread