rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To what extent do women take long-term consequences into account before having sex?

To what extent do women take long-term consequences into account before having sex?

Great thread on subjects I've been obsessing about over lately.

I've looked at this from so many perspectives already that I'm not sure where to go from here. During highschool I also chose to not get involved seriously with any girl, due to wanting to move abroad and finding about game pretty early. I saw my friends settling down for literally the first girl who would give them the time of day, and found it pathetic. I still do, however now that I'm 23, and I have begun to realize the finer realities of marriage, casual sex and so on, I am beginning to fucking freak out in some senses.

I would not marry a non-virgin girl ( I've brainwashed myself with all those studies too much to be able to ignore it anymore ), and I'm getting increasingly more concerned about the prospects of being able to find one given my current situation and future prospects. The highschool sweetheart scenario is out, and I'm afraid about the ever increasing age gap, which would make it more and more improbable to find and lock down the introverted, real wife-material virgin 18-20something y.o.

I am aware of the commonly held belief about a men's prime being in his 30s, but I simply find the actual realities to be unfavorable in regards to this specific goal, in most cases. Anyone have thoughts on this?

To give more context, I am rulling out the asian countries where this would be most feasible ( asian girls are not my thing, I've tried ), as well as Eastern Europe, where I am originally from ( but do not wish to move back to ).

Quote: (02-02-2017 07:53 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

As for older guys being shamed for marrying younger women in modern western times, indeed, there's nothing but disdain for that. When a 40 year old male track coach married a 16 year old female student ten years ago, the reaction was visceral.

The hypocrisy of the average western woman - and the media supporting the narrative - is fucking incredible. While this dude gets shitted on, apparently looks, money and status make it completely socially acceptable. Case in point, a 37 y.o. Paul Walker with his 16 y.o. girlfriend.

Granted, dude had a bigger SMV than 99.9% of guys, but my point still stands.

Messages In This Thread