rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video Snapshot: Santo Domingo, DR

Video Snapshot: Santo Domingo, DR

Quote: (01-28-2017 06:34 PM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

What's with all the flat booties?

The girls that appear in the video are not necessarily representative for Dominican woman. Rest assured that big booties are the norm and if that's what you're looking for, come to the DR and have fun!

Quote: (01-29-2017 11:35 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Lovely sharp video, very clear. What did you shoot it with? Did the Dominicans stare? I am always a bit skeptical about pulling out electronics in 3rd world countries, I hardly like to chance it for opportunists.

The video was shot on the iPhone 6s and since I tried to film as unobtrusive as possible, hardly anyone even noticed. However I understand your concern and I don't recommend to use smartphones in public here to keep them invisible from the "ladrónes".

Quote: (01-29-2017 05:03 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

My quick advice (not that anyone asked for it) regarding Dominican girls is to go after the university girls. Campuses seem to allow Westerners on campus in my experience and from there it's game on.

University girls have a bit of money and won't be looking at you as a dollar sign. They may even be able to talk about things like books and ideas.

Good advice, let me add that daygame in general will spare you from the golddiggers in most cases.

Quote: (01-30-2017 03:29 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Goddamn, I was in the DR for 13 days and didn't see a single girl as hot as the white shorts girl at the end. I would have approached without thinking.

To find quality girls you need to go to the right places plus you need time. If you don't have the time well you can also nightgame in la fábrica for example, it is full of hot girls like the one in the video. Just be warned, you'll find the typical high end night scene, cliquey, loud, girls "shielding" each other, strong male competition ready to spend cash.

Messages In This Thread