rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Language barrier, 2 days before leaving for home, smoking 38yo

Language barrier, 2 days before leaving for home, smoking 38yo

Quote: (01-29-2017 10:44 PM)Sewage2016 Wrote:  

Traveled a lot, dine and dress well, and have significant abundance. I'm looking for someone who is interesting enough to run with me. I hit a lot of society events, international travel, know a few words in each language where I game, but I still get flakes. My target is usually 25-29yo, although this one caught me by surprise. She really takes care of herself for 38yo.

Anyway, what am I doing wrong?

Sounds like you're focused on the wrong things. I mean dressing well is important don't get me wrong.

But I'd rather be a shitty dresser and have good approach game, know how to flirt, tease, build intrigue with these girls during the day.....then be a great dresser and approach with weak game, or not at all.

I'm not saying you should do this, but back when I was having trouble figuring out what I was doing wrong, I recorded my approach using a $10 audio recorder, and posted it on the forum. She had just flaked on me for a first date too, after I met her during the day.

I had read "Day Bang" (for starters-start there if you haven't), and had internalized mostly everything in it. I was following it to the letter and thought, "I'd done everything Roosh said in Day Bang, what am I doing wrong?"

Turns out the tonality of my voice was a big issue, I never realized it. Turns out I didn't move the conversation in a flirty direction at all. It was, after all, just a conversation.

I cringe listening to it today, but these guys on the forum really were able to pinpoint things that seem obvious in retrospect.

Without more details, it's hard for us to help you.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Messages In This Thread