rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Language barrier, 2 days before leaving for home, smoking 38yo

Language barrier, 2 days before leaving for home, smoking 38yo

The setup: She is a nutritionist trying to get a job here, can't catch a green card or working papers in US. Going back to her parents to regroup. Smoking hot 38yo brasiliera I met while getting a soda in the train station. Closed digits.

I told heR I'm hitting the MoMA museum next week (which I am) and afterwards she can check out a party in nyc -she hasn't seen much in her 8 months here trying to land a job. I'll run a few venue switches as usual. She wants to go and made sure we exchanged numbers correctly.

The problem. . . Her English is for shiite. My portuguese is a bunch of words. Escalating and having a bed nearby for tight logistics is th plan.

The question. Besides escalating, what do you guys do when your outdoors at lunch or a museum? I'm starting to think I'm gonna get bored trying to hand signal all the time.

Messages In This Thread