rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just how significant is your "Totem Pole" mr admin? (explain it in analogy)

Just how significant is your "Totem Pole" mr admin? (explain it in analogy)

Yes, it keeps me coming back to this forum and unfortunately yes, it does bother me, a lot.

Why?

Because

1. I am a Brown guy growing up in small town USA where everyone is a White Anglo person (not many Italians here).
2. I have never directly ran into much racism rather than name calling but then again I called people names back and we just laughed it off, not really racism.
3. Few girls have commented calling me exotic.
4. I am young and still haven't had the urban experience of going out to a club and stuff.

So tell me, how significant is your totem pole in real life. At least in the US. Will it differ city by city? Do you think it is possible for an Indian male (lets assume he looks like Jay Sean) to top a White guy and be the man the ladies want? Is it even possible to top a White guy in the dating world in the US at least? (not really that concerned about abroad)

Explain it in an analogy. Like lets do it soccer wise:

Would me being an Indian guy (okay you hate me, but lets say an Indian guy that looks like Jay Sean) going against a White Italian guy in terms of scoring ladies be like Chelsea going against Barcelona?

Could YOU outscore an average White Italian (not Italian American) guy in the US?

Messages In This Thread