rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I think Asian and Indian males have this "disadvantage" with women, agree?

Why I think Asian and Indian males have this "disadvantage" with women, agree?

Before you call me a racist, I fall into that category.

For the sake of this thread, Indian = Asian, since India is in Asia. I am talking about Asians here in the states at least.

Now before I even came to this place I read this article about the "totem pole" posted by you.

Being one of the bottom two myself, it had me down, it really really had me down. I ended up having some insecurities because of it, I ended up questioning myself when I talked to girls because of it, it really did hurt my self esteem (with me not even being 20 and seeing the world yet). What is worse is I have never seen a man of my background ever date or marry interracial either so they completely thrashed my self esteem.

Then I came to a conclusion based on my observation and being around Asians:

1. Academic pursuits are put before all else including personal health, personal hygiene, personal goals, free time, and social life. You must go to a top med school to earn the respect of your parents and you better believe they will do ALL in their power to make sure you do not go anywhere else but where they want you to go. Mines even sent me to a high school which did not have sports, inconsiderate people I must say.

2. Social life is undermined. While Asian parents (remember this includes Indians) make their kids submissive, this trait pays off for Asian women but kills the males as most of them are seen as "beta" males.

3. Most Asian kids have already been picked on earlier on in elementary or middle school by Black, Latino, and White kids so they see being Asian as being a disadvantage, this lowers their self esteem, something you need in order to be successful with women.

That is why Asian males end up scoring near bottom, if one was alpha, I am betting huge bucks he would get just as much girls as an Italian, Irish, Swedish, or German guy would, if not, even more.

What do you think?

Messages In This Thread