rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Australia Day thread

The Australia Day thread

Quote: (01-30-2017 02:07 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Grievance mongering fuckwits.
Personally I'm going to do my bit (and then some) to hold back the progressive tide, but if the floodgates fall then I'm uprooting my family and moving my ass to America, by hook or by crook.
The one thing I could never stand about my fellow Australians was how lax they were about their freedom and how much they took our fantastic position in the world for granted. Even the so called conservatives are bad in this regard.

Quote: (01-30-2017 03:49 AM)Rush87 Wrote:  

The stench of pussy is rife within Australian politics. The bickering and in fighting that ousted Tony Abbott has feminine weakness written all over it. Here is a man voted in by the public and replaced by a small minority who think they know better. The right are just as cucked as the left.
What happened to Tony has been the main goal of cuckservatives during Trump's campaign and Soros led Democrats/Anarchists during his first few weeks in office. The difference is, they have no power to impeach him, and no feasible way to oust him from the office.
The biggest sign that we have been cucked as a nation, is when the public showed little to no outrage at the man they voted for, being upended by a small few Liberal feminists [And faggots] who think they know better than the people they work for.

Another example of complacency leading to soft & self-destructive behaviour.
I often wonder how the average self-centered 'Aussie' would handle a scenario of distinct hardship (one whereby America is not there for the rescue).

Messages In This Thread