rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Istanbul : Tinder matches ratio

Istanbul : Tinder matches ratio

Quote: (01-25-2017 04:15 PM)Zebra Wrote:  

@monster
Free Tinder doesn't suck. I can get 50 matches for free in the phils after 12 hours.

@Beirut
Glad you had success there. But thats pretty funny to say this experiment is weird, given what this whole forum is about.

@20Nation
Could be less flake in Turkey, yeah. But the quality of chicks i got with the blonde profile was not good. Usually quality is in pair with quantity of matches:
2 matches / day --> ugly girls
10 matches / day --> ok girls, maybe a few outliers
100 matches / day --> many cute girls in the lot
As for the fact of being in a muslim country, i've been to Jakarta, and even though i got a lot of matches, they do flake to some extent. They know what they want (foreigner dick), but they always have choice. You can game your way out to optimize your convertion ratio, but usually it's the number of matches that's gonna make the difference. Istanbul moreover has a lot of foreigners supply.

@kosko
Never had a problem with fakegps on Tinder. Maybe cause i use an older version of tinder.

Indonesia is one of the easiest countries in the world. Of course it wont be like that. It may be muslim but its still SEA. If you are only swiping right on hot girls, what does matches per day have to do with their attractiveness?

Messages In This Thread