rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex lover/hookup comments on girlfriend's facebook pic of us

Ex lover/hookup comments on girlfriend's facebook pic of us

Quote: (01-24-2017 11:37 AM)Unchained Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2017 01:38 AM)Slayer90s Wrote:  

Hey guys Newbie to the forums here but no stranger to game. Quick question on how to handle this before I make a move I might regret (beta). Here's my story:

So my recent girlfriend posted a pic of us and one of her ex boyfriends/hookups comments "lookin good" on the pic. I kiddingly told my GF about it and she asked me if I wanted her to delete it/block him. I told her that she's an adult and should know what she should be doing. Then she said she blocked the guy but then I go on the pic 2 hours later and see the same comment and them still being friends on Facebook. Seems like clearly she lied to me. What should I do next, Was I to timid with the "your an adult and your free to do what you want" comment? or should I have been a little more aggressive, maybe respond to the guy's comment with something slick/cool so they can both see it and that way I can call her out indirectly on the lie by commenting on the pic. Advice?

I bolded and underlined where you fucked up. Why even say anything? You gave away your power and showed your insecurity and weakness there.

Now you've created needless drama and emotions and she's associating the drama and emotions with the man in question.

You've made the other guy the "dangerous" or "forbidden" option and raised his sexual value to her. Stupid stupid stupid.

You shot yourself in the foot by reacting. Why did you give a fuck about a random guy commenting on her pics? Seriously laughable. If you have a halfway decent looking girl of course guys will complement her online. If you can't handle that stay single or date landwhales. Actually even landwhales get complemented online lol.

Let this be a lesson to other guys in relationships not to do shit like this.

Completely disagree.

That thing about "not reacting" is nothing but an ego trip and fear of trouble/confrontation. She pissed him off so much that he makes a thread about but he has to play mr cool now and show the bitch how little fucks he gives". That's full bitch behavior. He's more bitch than a bitch. I'm so disgusted man, like you guys talk big game how to be alpha dog etc and when it's time to apply ourselves the common advice I read is next her or let it slide aka shut your mouth and let her do whatever.

I remember WIA dissed that line of thinking hard in a thread about how to break up with girl or something like that where most guys advised to go ghost on her. What a joke. So what, we're scared-to-tell-a-girl-what's-up type of alphas? LOL

This is not me bragging or dissing anyone here, I'm speaking from my heart and balls now. Like, "sweetie, you're straight up ignoring what I'm telling you and I should be "unreactive" now cause that's manly?? Fuck you. Who the hell are you talking to? You think you can start shit with me and I'm gonna let you play me like that?". She needs that. She needs that abuse to get her shit together.

It comes down to this. If you're trying to avoid conflict out of fear it means you're getting pimped by her [thanks Mufasa for YT channel].

Thing is, this is not even about her ex here. It's about HER behavior towards him. She's openly disrespecting him. *She* is the problem here. Not him. It's irrelevant whether he asked her to delete this guy's comments. It could be anything else, her posting some edgy nalf naked pictures of herself online or forcing him to hold her purse. It doesn't matter what it is. If he asks her something, whatever it is, blocking ex, deleting her pics, not holding her purse, and it is reasonable then she should fucking comply. That means she values her relationship with him and his needs.

But here's the real problem OP.. she should want to delete it herself in the first place. Just out of respect for him. She should fucking want it. So this is the actual problem he has with her. Bitch is disrespectful. That's the cause and this situation with her ex's comment is just the effect of the cause.

They are together. She is HIS fucking girlfriend. He has full right to call out any bullshit she does that he doesn't tolerate. She should do as he says or at least agree to his request out of simple respect. That's a healthy relationship. Point blank period.

The only thing that he fucked up was that he brought it up half jokingly. He feared potential conflict and wanted to have an option to turn it into a joke just in case she gets pissed. This is weak sauce game. Do not do it like that. You gotta come at her strong. Just like you actually want inside. Cause I'm sure that your gut was telling you to put her in the place for that.

Dislaimer: I don't mean that you have to scream and cause a big scene. You can be very stoic, calm, decisive with poker face when confront her. No need for cursing or raising voice. Just serious, like this is no fucking joke girl. So please forget all this crap about not reacting to her bullshit and rationalizing that you're bigger man by letting her be an ignorant bitch. You're not. You're just getting played.

Messages In This Thread