rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex lover/hookup comments on girlfriend's facebook pic of us

Ex lover/hookup comments on girlfriend's facebook pic of us

Hey guys Newbie to the forums here but no stranger to game. Quick question on how to handle this before I make a move I might regret (beta). Here's my story:

So my recent girlfriend posted a pic of us and one of her ex boyfriends/hookups comments "lookin good" on the pic. I kiddingly told my GF about it and she asked me if I wanted her to delete it/block him. I told her that she's an adult and should know what she should be doing. Then she said she blocked the guy but then I go on the pic 2 hours later and see the same comment and them still being friends on Facebook. Seems like clearly she lied to me. What should I do next, Was I to timid with the "your an adult and your free to do what you want" comment? or should I have been a little more aggressive, maybe respond to the guy's comment with something slick/cool so they can both see it and that way I can call her out indirectly on the lie by commenting on the pic. Advice?

Messages In This Thread