rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming for Indian guys. My full guide.

Gaming for Indian guys. My full guide.

Quote: (01-31-2017 05:54 AM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2017 05:20 AM)Vet-Boy Wrote:  

... you just can't group Indian girls all together the way you do. Women's/peoples physical appearances here literally change on a state by state basis here, because of the different cultures, climates, and therefore food/diet and exercise levels here. Im North Indian and am currently studying in a north indian state, and from my experience the sub race of the girls has to be taken into account as well (like punjabi, haryani, gujurati, south indian, etc.).

To the contrary, I think OP illustrated that very clearly just a few posts above.

I can still group them all together, that group is called 5+/10 WB.

Exactly. It's not that complicated to group them because the sample size is way too large.

Please stop "speculating" about the beauty of the women here. There's no point. Instead of speculating, share your experiences and strategies with Indian girls (or) some modifications you propose to my guide.

All I can say is that if you have the skill and connections to 'pull' hot girls then you can do it anywhere in India. (Assam, Tamilnadu , Kerala... you name it.)

Quote: (01-31-2017 05:20 AM)Vet-Boy Wrote:  

Its a great place to travel, and experience different cultures, and not THAT bad with women. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND social circle game because its really the only thing that works here and OP is pretty much spot on with his stuff, but I would just add on to take in other factors like sub race, and caste too instead of just disqualifying a huge pool of middle class pussy.

Pro tip: Any indian guys who speak fluent english of any kind, use it ALWAYS. Bitches love the sound of fluent english and reading it in messages. Seperates you from the beta guys who typ lik dis 2 get in der pants

Look here guys. Vet-boy gets it. [Image: blush.gif]

Social circle game works if you do it right. I can easily say that it's pretty easy to drown in pussy because the standards for men are low.

I always use english no matter what, especially while texting. Will work as long as you don't correlate 'speaking in english' with 'being cool'. Some girls hate it. Either you naturally text in english or you don't.

Messages In This Thread