rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

The thing is with people: we are all sleeping.

Those of us on the left, and on the right. We are not awake.

One thing you must know about the left is how hard done by they feel, that the whole world is against them, that they will never win this fight for freedom and progress, not now, not unless they play real dirty. This gives them carte blanche to use tactics other fair men would not consider.

And there are more of them than there are of us (the so called right).

The left have a million sleepers.

The right were pretty sneaky recently (UK) what with getting the Conservatives back in and ditto Brexit. But the left will NOT make that mistake again. They are fully roused now by the beast that is Trump. Massive protests here.

Forces are being mobilised. And they are massive forces. And what is more - they have the moral high ground. In their eyes.

Only a war can solve this now. Severe punishment to bring about why these fucktards can not go on destroying the fabric of society. They will not stop unless they are stopped.

Do not underestimate your enemy. For one thing, they may be weak, but there are many more of them. Children (all brainwashed by parents), Women, Beta men, Losers, Malcontents - all fodder for the left. Remember it is not your own failings, but those of the big bad men that keep you down.

Whether civil war may come faster in the USA than elsewhere, well, probably that is true. Even though it will be a surprise. When civil war comes in EU and UK, it will be very bloody and dirty.

I'm ready to fight, and I'm ready to go to war, if needed. Giving my own life, if that is needed, to fight for a better day. I can see now that these people are deranged, and someone is going to have to stop them.

Please someone, give these fucking idiots a 'short, sharp, shock' or else this is going to get very nasty, very quickly.

They are being fattened up for the kill.

Messages In This Thread