rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

List of Places For Blond Men and question

List of Places For Blond Men and question

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:09 AM)Magic Wrote:  

As a Blonde Men, I would like to set up a list of places where Blonde Men have advantage.

So what I know reaserched is:

LIMA PERU
Rio de janeiro
Mexico

Maybe spain
South east asia
Japan

And question

I already readed that argentina girls arent easy wich very sad news for me as i love tango and want to go to Buenos Aires for half year. Do you think that in Buenos i will have a hard time as blond guy with good spanish who loves to tango and goes to milongas 3-4 times a week wich are plentiful in Buenos aires?

It's not as much of an advantage here (Buenos Aires) as it is in other Latin American countries, as there are quite a few blonde argentines (although generally not of the scandinavian type) but don't worry, you'll be good. And, although girls here might not have the sexual fantasies with blonde guys that they have say with black ones, it's still the preferred option for dating of many girls here, as it is seen as social improvement.

If you go to the wealthy neighbourhoods of the "Zona Norte" (San Isidro, Vicente Lopez, Olivos etc.) you'll notice how many people there are blonde. That's the cliché of the "rubios/rubias de la Zona Norte" (which, by the way, is a funny opener/routine that one can use in Buenos Aires : when the girl you're opening is blonde, ask her if she's a "rubia de la zona norte", which shows off your knowledge of the local culture and acts as a subtle neg if she's clever enough o notice).

One more thing: if you dance tango, you'll probably be swimming in poon like a motherfucker!

Otherwise, yeah, in all other

Messages In This Thread