rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

He Will Not Divide Us performance "art" by Shia LaBeouf

He Will Not Divide Us performance "art" by Shia LaBeouf

Found out another snippet about Shia's 2014 meltdown. Apparently during his strange exhibit described in my previous post, a woman whipped him, took his clothes off, and then had sex with him while both this woman's boyfriend as well as Shia's girlfriend stood outside the room. He simply sat there silently and took it all.

This guy is truly messed up in the head. I'm done with finding out all this stuff about him, don't really want to find out what other weird shit he's gotten into the past couple years.

Quote:Quote:

One woman who came with her boyfriend, who was outside the door when this happened, whipped my legs for ten minutes and then stripped my clothing and proceeded to rape me … There were hundreds of people in line when she walked out with dishevelled hair and smudged lipstick. It was no good, not just for me but her man as well. On top of that my girl was in line to see me, because it was Valentine’s Day and I was living in the gallery for the duration of the event—we were separated for five days, no communication. So it really hurt her as well, as I guess the news of it travelled through the line. When she came in she asked for an explanation, and I couldn’t speak, so we both sat with this unexplained trauma silently. It was painful.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainmen...pe/383304/

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Messages In This Thread