rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it wrong to wait until your mid 30s before you become a father?

Is it wrong to wait until your mid 30s before you become a father?

I Know you didn't say that, but you seemed to imply it. Also, It's hard to draw cross-culture comparisons.

The cost of living in Vietnam and whateverthefuckistan (that's where Hmong guys and Ahmed are from respectively) Is wayyyyyy lower than where I'm from (NJ). I'd need to be pulling 2x-3x the amount I make currently before considering making little fortis clones.

Sure my parents had me in their early twenties, but they had my grandparents and great-grandparents on both sides helping out with daycare and my education. My parents are in enviable positions, but compared to their advantages I'm far behind when it comes to being able to pop out kids. They hit the prime of their careers during the golden era of easy money (90s). Their situation is simply very hard to emulate for someone like me. Had I knocked up a chick when i was 20 I'd probably be impoverished right now.

A lot of my friends who are having kids are waiting until around 33 to do so. I may do it sooner or later than that, but I'm simply not ready at this point.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread