rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Memorable text message exchanges with girls

Memorable text message exchanges with girls

Quote: (08-21-2011 06:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I prefer to lead rather than ask questions.

Before the first date, I do a "Do you want" ask. Once she agrees, then I move to being more decisive with more "let's meet here" and so on. Early on, I know that the more investment she puts in, the more likely she'll show up. In sales this is called The Yes Ladder. The more times you make the ho say yes, the more likely she'll come through.

Another reason is that being too forceful (i.e. "Meet here on wednesday night") actually shows insecurity. It's like you're scared of her saying no, and girls can feel this. Again, there is time for both techniques, but early on I make her say yes.

I explain this more in depth in Day Bang, since we're using The Yes Ladder a lot more. We have to because our interactions will be so much shorter than nighttime meets that we 100% need her to invest in the process. Making her say "yes" is a great way to do it.

I wish I had read this yesterday as I'm sure I wouldn't have been flaked on if I had followed this advice.

Messages In This Thread