rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game check

Game check

Quote: (08-21-2011 11:00 AM)CupCake Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2011 02:51 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I will ask you the same question I asked Moma...What did he gain from this? Is his pride stronger? Does he have more respect for himself for doing this?

He hasn't necessarily "gained" anything. He prevented a loss...of his self-respect.

Isn't self-respect worth alot more then 10 bucks?

Yes, it's very valuable. That why he refuses to part with any amount of money to pay for sex. The dollar amount of the transaction is irrelevant: it's a matter of principle.

I would feel stupid if I gave a girl 100 or 1000, but 10 !?

The number of zeroes doesn't matter. Money is money.

I agree with the notion of preserving whatever your core principles are. In this case, Moma doesn't want to be seen as an ATM machine, even if it is a lousy $10. That said, I probably would have shelled the cash myself, but re-framed the money transfer in a way that made me comfortable.

Like I mentioned before, I might have haggled the bitch down or sexually teased her on the phone that I was "going to make her work for those $10." I might have turned this into a role-playing scenario. "Dress slutty," is a surprisingly effective line.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread