rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game check

Game check

Quote: (08-20-2011 12:43 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I think some cats are beings a little hard on Moma the Lizard Man.

I mean he made a snap decision based on his own set of player principles. The problem a lot of guys have--especially those who are competent in game but aren't that seasoned yet--is that they game based on the "rules" some other guy has set for him. An experienced player adjusts those laws to his own lifestyle, cash flow, preferences, game strengths, et cetera.

Seven times out of ten, a girl like this isn't just some penniless girl with a "feminine profession." She's an entitled bitch who, accustomed to getting shit from men, got angry that she was about to give out some pussy for nothing in return--the type who doesn't even bring her wallet half the time because, "she doesn't need it." She was merely trying to wring something out at the last minute: like the desperate line of sausage standing outside of the club at closing time and hollering at the low-hanging fruit going home. If it couldn't be dinner or drinks, it might as well be some last-minute gas money. Anything.

If this girl would have backed down and come over anyway, we would be giving Lizard Man props because he didn't fall for that gold-digging stratagem. If I had to pick one bet to place over and over again, without adjusting for conditions on the ground, it would probably be Moma's choice. More times than not, you're going to win not caving into a woman's demands for money, favors, or gifts.

In this case, Moma's gamble may have been less nuanced than it could have been, but it's grounded in solid player fundamentals. In the long run, he's going to get further with that shit.

Entitled bitch? Gold digger?

We are talking about 1O dollars!

Maybe she is a college student. Maybe she is a single mom. Maybe she is just poor and literally didn't have gas money. When I was in college 10 bucks was alot of money. I could eat for a week with 10 bucks. Sometimes I had to ask friends and family to borrow a 10 or 20 for gas or food. I would always pay them back in a week or 2.

My point is that sometimes are friends just need to borrow a few bucks. Its not that big of a deal. Its doesn't mean they are bad people or entitled or gold digging. I loan my friends money all the time. If a young college girl I was fucking asked me for a 10 for gas I wouldn't think twice about it. I know she will pay me back sexually or by cooking for me or picking up the tab next time. I would use that 10 bucks she "owes" me as negotiating leverage to make her do what I wanted.

What is 10 bucks among buddies (fuck buddies)

Guys will fly half way around the world to chase girls but now 10 bucks is a big deal?

10 bucks is a grain of sand compared to my self-respect. My pride is worth alot more then that. I give 10 bucks to homeless bums and I know they will spend it on booze or drugs.

And, Moma said he already paid for the first date. Now she is on her way over to bang and all the sudden pride becomes a factor. Seems silly to me?

Tut,

I will ask you the same question I asked Moma...What did he gain from this?

Is his pride stronger? Does he have more respect for himself for doing this?

Isn't self-respect worth alot more then 10 bucks?

I would feel stupid if I gave a girl 100 or 1000, but 10 !?

That would actually help my "cost per notch" average.

At the end of the discussion. I guess every man has to act according to his own principals

Messages In This Thread