rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game check

Game check

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:31 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:26 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:20 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

What you guys are missing:

As Prophet Roosh has taught, you want to date women in feminine professions. (Remember his writings on "sex careers.") If you're dating women in feminine professions, they are going to be broke. How do you expect them to look cute for you, have their nails done, get their pussies waxed? All of that costs a lot of money, and sometimes they don't have gas in their tanks.

I'd far rather put a few gallons of gas into a girly girl's car than have a lawyer buy me dinner.

Why? If they are both hawt and you fcuk, then what's the harm in either saving money or getting paid in the process?

I'd rather fcuk a hawt lizard and not pay for it than pay for it to fcuk a hawt lizard.
You see?

Post flew right over your head.

The girls I like are young and girly. These chicks are not going to be working as lawyers or at Goldman Sachs. They are going to be in low-paying professions like retail, food service, and assistants.

To the girls I date, $20 for gas is actually a big deal. To me, $20 is a joke.

I shouldn't put gas in her car because of a principle? LMFAO.

Too many of you guys treat game like theology and other dogma. Game isn't written principles not to be broken.

Game is a means to an end, and the end is pussy. As a corollary, if you're not getting pussy, you are not running game.

Game is getting pussy on terms one can live with. Some guys don't even game and straight cough up the loot. Do they get pussy? Yes. Does it tax their pockets? Hardly, they are flooded with cash.

However, there is something that changes in the mind and behaviour of a lizard that sees a guy as an ATM machine.

Have I paid for a lizard in some form of fashion before? Certainly. Of course but I smelt a blatant coppery aroma coming from this one and I decided to pull back on that handout.

However, it's interesting to see the viewpoints. As long as a dude is happy, he can pay for pussy until sunup.

And believe me, I am not one of those hard fast rule cats. I deal with lizards from all over the world. You CAN NOT alpha all lizards and get the same results. You modify accordingly.

So I feel you Mike, on the roissy rules or the PUA 'rules'. These are guidelines not unforgiving decrees, I agree.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread