rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Croatia - Black Man's Disneyland

Croatia - Black Man's Disneyland

Quote: (08-21-2011 07:20 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2011 05:47 PM)Pacman Wrote:  

I certainly dont have good game but I can tell when a place is easy for picking up chicks...I was in Jarun lake last year in August just before heading to Zrce beach...
I was there with my wing (we re both white) so the energy was good and here is a short summary of what we saw that night in Jarun:
_many hot chicks but not more than any average other place
_croatian guys are very alpha (tall, muscles and good game)
_the girls we opened did not demonstrate any particular interest to us...I dont think they found us very "exotic"
_the guy/girl ratio was 3/1

in Zrce it was even worse as the ratio was 20/1...and I m not kidding at all

So unless you re black my advice is go somewhere else...BUT some white friends of a friends are there right now and they re killing (WARNING:this last statement about the friends of a friend is not direct feedback at all, neither trustworthy)

I don't see why if you're white you can't pull . If bitches find "you" attractive, they don't really care if you're black / white/ asian . I would exercise caution with this idea of "I'm black so they want me " . Might just get your little feelings hurt and waste a lot of money.

++1

Messages In This Thread