rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Croatia - Black Man's Disneyland

Croatia - Black Man's Disneyland

@Speakeasy...No Skinheads or Hooligans anywhere so nothing to worry about on that front... the Croatian and Macedonian dudes I met are really cool and actually when I was in Skopje at the major hip-hop venues which are HUGE there it was about 75% Women to 30& men and to be honest I didn't even pay attention to the men because the honies were EVERYWHERE and I was dancing at tables with them being invited over while they sang, drank and danced the night away. Nyce is right...most of the dudes have very little swagger but they were all cool and not cock blocking whatsoever.

The larger secondary cities are Zadar and Split which are launching pad cities for the outer islands where people party at during the summer...The further south you go the more tan the babes become...I met some stunners from Zagreb and Split and I intend to return in the Fall to take advantage of the good connections I made.

Keep in mind that Croatia is a CASH ONLY Society when it comes to going out so leave those CC at home and roll with a tight money clip.

@Nyce - I have heard that Lake is poppin and the ladies I met from Zagreb told me that is the place to be Fall, Winter, Spring and the nightlife is live. As far as cities it compares too I've heard it compares favorably to Prague before the tourist invasion.

The Croatian Women were a few notches finer than the Macedonians Women and not as conservative either since It's a mostly a catholic/christian with predominantly one Nationality (Croatian) with no tension unlike Macedonia which has a large Albanian (Muslim) population within the country. Croatia is more expensive than Macedonia by far and with that beautiful Coastline and over 1,000 islands and a huge boating culture and beautiful beaches and coastline and it's proximity to other European countries with good flight connections I could see myself living there and not being bored at all longterm.

Also for next year I would spend at least two weeks in both Vodice and Hvar for about a month to maximize it and not move around so much and really get in-tune and get a nice routine going.

Messages In This Thread