rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

28 year old guy who has never had a girlfriend
8 year old guy who has never had a girlfriend
Quote: (01-17-2017 09:37 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

The only way to get over approach anxiety is to approach. The more you do it the easier it gets. From what you say you just have to hit the pavement and talk to girls.

Online dating will not help your approach anxiety that much, or who knows, it might. Again, just get out there and approach, it WILL get easier.

the problem for me with approaching is just the fear of the unknown - I have no idea if that girl is single or not, if she is a lesbian or not, if she is even interested in dating at the moment. I hate making someone feel awkward or uncomfortable by hitting on them.

I went to whole foods yesterday and I could swear 4 or 5 of the girls who were working there were all looking at me at the same time. I'm not trying to sound conceited but I know i'm not a bad looking guy. I have 4 or 5 girls at my job who would love to date me but none of them are cute. I just gotta figure out some way to put myself out there

there is no approach anxiety with online. You can message 8,000 women in 1 day...the problem is that the success difficulty curve is absolutely brutal no matter what you do.

From what I can see (dunno for sure)

Real dating = terrible difficulty curve with the process of approaching women but success rate is decent if you do a good job
Online dating= easy difficulty curve for the process of approaching but success rate is horrible no matter what.

From what I've been told, you have to be a 8-10/10 male with dating sites to get anything somewhat decent. Even 6 females online want 8-10 males. I am a good looking guy but I don't know if I'm in that 8-10 range. Maybe somebody can elaborate on this?

Messages In This Thread