rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My first night out in Paris (issues)

My first night out in Paris (issues)

Nice post. I laughed.

I used to live in Paris so - any questions - let me know. I picked up my French flag in the first 2 or 3 days with a local girl who did not even speak English and I did not even speak French at the time (still dont know how I pulled that off).

As for your specific question, I have absolutely no fucking clue what the aggressive "I drink your milkshake" thing even means. I am not American.

As for the way to play to your advantage (your size) in Paris. You need to come across as totally fucking alpha but with a thin veneer of social politeness barely containing it.

In other words be polite at first and then tell them outright things like 'you know if we had sex I would be kind of scared I would break you. You are so tiny' and smile.

French dudes are direct (or at least the ones with balls are) so women will not be shocked if your talk gets sexual.

Bon chance and give us a report update.

Messages In This Thread