rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Womens Emotions

Womens Emotions

Here are a few tips to help you:

1. Ask her: "How do you feel about it?" or "How does this makes you feel?"
The girl will talk about it. Just listen and nod.

2. If she is shows any kind of enthusiasm tell her that you see that she has very strong emotions, and it is speical. She will feel that you understand her.
Which brings me to:

3. Look her sometimes in the eye and tell her that you understand her. But when you do. She will feel the connection.

4. H1N1 said it: "
Quote: (01-17-2017 05:45 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

... and that it is actually incredibly easy to form a bond of real warmth and sincerity with a stranger very quickly. In essence, you don't have to fake it, you just have to identify something in the person you're speaking to that gives common humanity and which makes them interesting to you.
This is a learnable skill. It is a real joy to be able to strike up a good conversation and to bring in those around you. Do it enough and you'll come to realise that there is as much pleasure to be had in a conversation about football with a builder as there is in a conversation about shiny things with a pretty girl.
No problem learning it, just look for the common denominator.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Messages In This Thread