rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Bachelorhood And Its Discontents"

"Bachelorhood And Its Discontents"

When I think of my life as a bachelor, I enjoy the fact I am in full control of my day-to-day living. I can come home after a long day and relax/re-charge. I can choose to spend as much time/money doing what I want to do versus what I don't want to do. I can focus some hours in the day to think about the bigger picture and what I want to do in the brief years on this Earth called my life.

Make no mistake: every girl's horny wet dream is to domesticate an alpha dog. They'll leave you once they've done the job. They'll leave you if you don't let them. Either way, they'll leave.

If you decide to marry, you will fork over your life's ambitions and enjoyments to support her materialistic nesting ambitions. A house, car, and kid won't be enough. A bigger house will be sought. A newer car will be demanded. A second kid will be added. Those kids will grow up more devoted to her than you.

The sad thing about all this is that's immutable. It's programmed into her biology, and will be reinforced socially by the peers/family that she values over you. She may not even think about these things when she's first with you in love and all. But it will come.

Messages In This Thread