rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lifehack a Skill Set

Lifehack a Skill Set

I think it goes without saying that you should first pick something that enjoy or would like to learn, or that you unavoidably spend a lot of time doing already. From there, practice makes perfect. For me, I believe the most important trait you can ever acquire is strong self-discipline. It was something my dad taught me at a very young age... something that he picked up while in the military.

Don't ever underestimate the power of self-discipline, will power, and perseverance. Whether it's learning a new skill set, dropping a bad habit, or maintaining a regimented diet & work out schedule, those with strong will power will always trump the lazy and the procrastinators. If you want to learn to do anything in life, teach yourself to be disciplined and you can accomplish almost anything you put your mind to. Usually, all it takes it forcing yourself to do the things you know you need to while ignoring the bad impulses. Like with all things, it always sounds easier than it is.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread