rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Second and third tier cities

Second and third tier cities

Quote: (01-15-2017 05:23 AM)PBateman Wrote:  

Bit of a rant - I am stuck in a bind. I am about to get British citizenship, which gets me to my goal and I can leave London.

...Part of me wants to take a risk and quit my job and just move to a Berlin or a Warsaw. Anybody know of any other second or third tier cities in europe that an English speaking person stands a chance of finding a job?

Never take life changing decisions under "pressure", especially when it is internal.
Take your time. Look for a job while you are still occupying a position.

I understand your frustration, but take your time. This is crucial since your resources are low.

Also
Consider starting a side hustle which is location independent. This will make your landing "soft".

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Messages In This Thread