rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worried about lack of skills

Worried about lack of skills

1) Think of problems that people have.

2) Pick one that you can't relate to because you kick ass at it. For me, it might be public speaking/presenting. Or interviews. I'm good at both.

3) Help people with that problem. If you're good at teaching and had to acquire the skill yourself (it's harder to teach something you're just a natural at), then you can teach people. Or you could do it for them. For example, I could offer to do presentations for people for a fee.

4) Once you have a decent client list, you can outsource to other people who are also good at whatever it is. Congratulations, now you have a service business.

5) At this point, you could create a product related to this problem, e.g. an e-learning course for presentations. Or you could choose to create a product first.

6) Profit.

You're never going to know where to start. Pick a direction and go. If you don't, you're still picking a direction, it just happens to be the shittiest direction. Inaction is a choice too.

Messages In This Thread